Posted by Elena del Valle on January 20, 2008
Presenter Michele Valdovinos, senior vice president, Phoenix Multicultural
A presentation by Michele Valdovinos and Q&A with Michele Valdovinos and HispanicMPR.com host Elena del Valle about multicultural children based on a Phoenix Multicultural and Nickelodeon study of 1,300 multicultural children ages 6-14 and their parents in 16 United States markets. During the study, company representatives interviewed 2,600 non Hispanic white, African American, Asian and Hispanic participants over several months.
“Marketing to Multicultural Kids” consists of 37 minutes of useful insights and information by a leading Latino market expert based on surveys and in-person interviews of multicultural children and their parents. The findings assist market researchers to identify what children do and why, the motivations behind Hispanic children’s purchasing behaviors. “Marketing to Multicultural Kids” was recorded in September 2007.
Available exclusively on HispanicMPR.com! For your convenience you may also purchase these materials on audio CD’s.
What you receive: Downloadable recording of a 37-minute presentation “Marketing to Multicultural Kids” and a bonus 44-minute interview of Michele Valdovinos.
Total: 81 minutes of recording, 37 minutes of presentation and 44 minutes of interview!
Downloadable “Marketing to Multicultural Kids” MP3’s $119.95
Audio CD’s of “Marketing to Multicultural Kids” $139.95
Find out about the attitudes and behaviors of multicultural kids 6-14, a market segment with billions of dollars in buying power, and their parents in the United States so you can understand and reach them effectively.
We have direct access to Hispanic market and Hispanic media experts. They have shared some of their secrets and the benefits of years of experience and we will share them with you.
“Marketing to Multicultural Kids” (Poyeen Publishing, $119.95)
Presented by Michele Valdovinos and recorded September 2007
What you receive: Downloadable recordings of a 37-minute presentation “Marketing to Multicultural Kids” and a bonus 44-minute interview of Michele Valdovinos. Total: 81 minutes of recording time, 37 minutes of presentation and 44 minutes of interview time!
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding recording only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.
MP3 files are audio files that can be recorded and transferred easily, allowing you to listen to them on your computer or MP3 player (such as an iPod).
Similar presentations are only available by attending national conferences or teleseminars costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. And that is just to listen, without a copy of the audio recording! Now for a fraction of the cost of one of the teleseminars you can have the presentation to listen to whenever you want and as often as you want.
For a fraction of the cost you can listen to the recordings in the convenience of your office or home anytime you choose and as often as you like. Listen on your computer or MP3 player over and again. Rewind and listen to portions of particular interest. As a bonus you receive an interview of Michele Valdovinos in which she discusses her findings about multicultural kids 6-14 and their parents.
Find out about
• The Phoenix Multicultural Kids Study
• Relationship between children and their context
• Issues relating to family, technology and media, diversity, buying power, relationships in household, self perception, values, acculturation, cultural heritage, frequency of media activity, income and spending, brand preferences, the American Dream
• How many billions of dollars in buying power multicultural kids children have
• Children’s spending attitudes, habits by ethnicity
• How much money a year Hispanic kids have available to spend
• Types of products Hispanic kids buy
• Quantitative and qualitative research findings
• Practical applications of information in marketing programs
• Areas of the country where the Latino kids market is booming
• Percent of kids 6-14 that is multicultural
• Ethnic breakdown of kids 6-14
• Hispanic kids characteristics
• Kid’s emotional state and aspirations
• Commonalities and distinctions
• Level of acculturation
• Acculturation versus assimilation
• Percent of kids, by ethnic group, that is less acculturated
• Percent of children, by ethnic group, speaking a second language
• Percent of children, by ethnic group, whose family speaks a second language
• Percent of children, by ethnic group, more comfortable speaking English than their parents
• Attitudes about The American Dream among kids
• Children’s attitude about culture and ethnic identity
• Parents’ attitude about the American Way and home country traditions
• Percent of parents whose kids are more home country oriented than U.S. oriented
• Percent of kids who are more home country than U.S. oriented
• Percent of non Hispanic white children with exposure to diverse kids
• Source of information for majority of kids about diverse kids
• Percent of kids, by ethnic group, who would like to speak a foreign language
• Which language most kids would like to speak
• How kids are accessing technology
• Highest and lowest income households in the US
• Technology characteristics in those households
• Source of technology input in the households
• Types of products kids buy
• Types of products older children buy
• Decision types parents seek input from their children on
• Importance of children’s empowerment in home
• Role of Hispanic kids in the family decision making process
• Role of language, messages when targeting Hispanic children
• Much more
Michele Valdovinos oversees the Phoenix Multicultural marketing functions and leads the Senior Management Analysis and Review Team to provide actionable insights and recommendations for the company’s clients. Michele brings more than twelve years of professional experience working in high-profile industries such as network television, entertainment, international marketing, and Hispanic market advertising.
If you’re ready to target one of the largest and most desirable market segments and need to understand what they think and how they make their decisions to maximize results, “Marketing to Multicultural Kids” (Poyeen Publishing, $119.95) presented by Michele Valdovinos senior vice president, Phoenix Multicultural, will get you started.
Find out what multicultural kids 6-14 and their parents across America think so you can focus your marketing efforts more effectively.
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding presentation only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.
Still not sure? Click here to listen to a short interview with Michele