Posted by Elena del Valle on August 6, 2008
Presenter Isabel Valdes, author, Hispanic Customers for Life A Fresh Look at Acculturation
A presentation by Isabel Valdes and Q&A with Isabel Valdes and HispanicMPR.com host Elena del Valle about Latino customers and acculturation
“Hispanic Customers for Life” audio recording consists of 123 minutes of useful insights and information by a leading Latino market expert based on her many years in the field. “Hispanic Customers for Life” was recorded in May 2008.
Available exclusively on HispanicMPR.com! For your convenience you may also purchase these materials on audio CD’s.
What you receive: Downloadable recording of a 55-minute presentation “Hispanic Customers for Life” and a bonus 68-minute interview of Isabel Valdes.
Total: 123 minutes of recording, 55 minutes of presentation and 68 minutes of interview!
Downloadable “Hispanic Customers for Life” audio recording MP3’s $119.95
Audio CD’s of “Hispanic Customers for Life” audio recording $139.95
We have direct access to Hispanic market and Hispanic media experts. They have shared some of their secrets and the benefits of years of experience and we will share them with you.
“Hispanic Customers for Life” audio recording (Poyeen Publishing, $119.95)
Presented by Isabel Valdes
What you receive: Downloadable recordings of a 55-minute presentation “Hispanic Customers for Life” and a bonus 68-minute interview of Isabel Valdes. Total: 123 minutes of recording time, 55 minutes of presentation and 68 minutes of interview time!
Ready to buy? Select a format to add to your shopping cart:
Downloadable MP3 of Hispanic Customers for Life audio recording $119.95
Audio CDs of Hispanic Customers for Life audio recording $139.95
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding recording only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.
MP3 files are audio files that can be recorded and transferred easily, allowing you to listen to them on your computer or MP3 player (such as an iPod).
Similar presentations are only available by attending national conferences or teleseminars costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. And that is just to listen, without a copy of the audio recording! Now for a fraction of the cost of one of the teleseminars you can have the presentation to listen to whenever you want and as often as you want.
For a fraction of the cost you can listen to the recordings in the convenience of your office or home anytime you choose and as often as you like. Listen on your computer or MP3 player over and again. Rewind and listen to portions of particular interest. As a bonus you receive an interview of Isabel Valdes in which she discusses acculturation issues and Latino customers.
Find out about
• Immigrants adaptation to their new country, culture
• Latino cultural values and their role
• Case studies, insights on Latinos as long term customers
• Latinos and how they adapt to their host country
• Adaptation, assimilation
• Difference between assimilation and acculturation
• General crossover
• Diverse marketing platforms
• Informational gap of children born in U.S. of foreign parents
• U.S. born vs. foreign born Latino consumers
• Aging foreign born United States Latinos
• Complexities of diverse Latino groups in U.S.
• Targeting Latinos as a distinct market group
• Percent of Latinos completely acculturated and assimilated
• Children of foreign born parents
• Children of U.S. born parents
• Relationship between acculturation and socioeconomic level of parents
• Inadequacies of information pass along from foreign born parents
• Generational platforms for U.S. born Latinos
• Emotional and cultural issues
• Understanding culture to simple applications
• In culture approach
• Emotion before energy in motion
• Much more
Isabel Valdes is author of Hispanic Customers for Life: A Fresh Look at Acculturation. For more than 25 years, Isabel has consulted with corporations, government and non-for-profits corporations in the U.S. and abroad. In 1987, she founded Hispanic Market Connections, Inc, a marketing research firm. Currently, she heads Isabel Valdés Consulting, IVC, and advises clients on How to transform HeartShares into MarketShares.
If you’re ready to target one of the largest and most desirable market segments in the United States and need to better understand the segment of the huge market, “Hispanic Customers for Life” audio recording (Poyeen Publishing, $119.95) presented by Author Isabel Valdes will get you started.
How it works: It’s easy! Once you purchase this outstanding presentation only available here, you will receive instructions to download the file in MP3 format.