Posted by Elena del Valle on October 15, 2008
By Brian Requarth,
Brian Requarth, founder, VivaReal.com
Can you imagine buying real estate before actually seeing the property? Believe it or not, real estate agent in Miami, Ines Hegedus-Garcia has had multiple clients from outside the country do just that and she owes it all to the Internet (and her great service of course). “About 30% of our business is foreign nationals and we expect that number to grow.”
For international investors it is a perfect storm, dropping real estate prices and a relatively weak dollar against most major currencies is resulting in foreigners buying up single-family homes, condos and commercial real estate.
Target Latinos effectively by anticipating changes in the market with
“Hispanic Projections with 2007-08 update” audio recording
Presenter Roger Selbert, Ph.D.
- About Latino buying power growth in the future
- How Latino market growth compares with other markets in the U.S.
- What drives the rise of Latino economic clout
- Who should target the Latino market
- What is the size of the Hispanic affluent market
- If the luxury Latino market is growing
Stay ahead of your competition with “Hispanic Projections”